Monday, July 1, 2013

More Yahoo board awesomeness

So I got a little update flag on my Yahoo bar at the top and I checked it out.  Among some posts from Purdue trolls regarding my statement the the author should know that it's not the University of Indiana, I got another update regarding the thread I posted on here earlier.  The former Billy K actually changed his Yahoo name to MushA Ring DumA Do (after previously changing it to Cubs Expert) stealing from the actual user (who then had to change his own name as a result).  The following is a breakdown of their convo, in which Billy K went back multiple times with the express purpose of giving thumbs-downs to The OP.  He also appears to have created at least 2 different personalities under which to post his idiocy.  This is like Catfish.

No comments: